Make an Enquiry
The Waste Management Phoenix Open, dubbed the “Greatest Show on Grass,” is one of the leading stops on the PGA tour but it’s also one of Phoenix’s most wild parties and a true one-of-a-kind experience. Whether you’re golf-obsessed or not, it’s fairly well-known that the club hitting the ball is about the loudest thing you’ll hear at a golf tournament. But unlike most tournaments, the WMPhoenix Open is far from quiet. As the PGA Tour’s best attended event, it draws crowds by the thousands to join together at TPC Scottsdale, the site of the tournament since 1987.
While the 16th hole, surrounded by a man-made stadium built over multiple months, is where the “party” is at, the raucous atmosphere spills over into the rest of the surrounding holes (much to the golfer’s dismay), making for a golf experience that is far from typical.
Our packages start from just £1695.00 per person and are inclusive of:
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Phoenix inclusive of baggage and taxes
- 23 Jan / LHR 1435 - 1830 PHX BA289
- 28 Jan / PHX 2040 - 1335+1 LHR BA288
- 5 nights at the 4* Embassy Suites By Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale in an upgraded Golf/Mountain View room
- daily breakfasts
- General admission tickets for all four tournament rounds of the WM Phoenix Open
- Airport transfers
- Breakfasts throughout
- Daily maid and linen service
- Official tournament ticket holder for use during the tournament and to keep as a memento
- All service and local taxes
- Personalised travel pack with tournament information, maps, recommended restaurants, shopping and sightseeing information.
Prices highlighted were accurate at time of quoting and are subject to change until contracted. For an accurate quotation please contact us.