Make an Enquiry
2017 will be the second running of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix (rather than the somewhat misleading European Grand Prix!). Baku is a fascinating blend of the old and new, and circuit designer Hermann Tilke has included plenty of the city’s landmarks in the interesting and challenging layout of the Baku City Circuit. The combination of the historic city centre, the beautiful seaside promenade and the city’s impressive modern style makes for a perfect location for a dramatic Formula 1 race.
Inclusions - 4 night hotel, ticket & flight package at the 4* Divan Express Baku Hotel - Prices from £1495.00 Per Person based on twin double sharing rooms
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow with Azerbaijan Airlines inclusive of one piece of 23KG luggage, taxes and meals
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Divan Express Baku Hotel in a park view twin/double room
- private airport transfers
- Friday - Sunday Khazar Grandstand Tickets
- Breakfasts throughout
- departure pack contain relevant travel information
Prices based on 2018 rates, pre register for 2019 today.