Make an Enquiry
The isle of man TT is raced on a 37-mile circuit of public roads. The yearly event is the pinnacle of motorcycle racing. No other motorsport event can compare to the TT, where thousands of fans will flock from all over the world to witness the greatest road racing spectacle where experience and skill are as important as absolute speed. And event surely not to be missed in the racing calendar!
For 2019, Spectate Travel have taken large allocation on ferries and accommodation over the race week, pre register today.
2018 PACKAGES NOW SOLD OUT. PRE-REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR 2019 TODAY.
Package 2019 - 6 Night Hotel, Ticket & Ferry at the 3* Rutland Hotel , Douglas – TBC per person based on twin/double sharing rooms.
Included in your touring package:
- Return ferry crossing from Liverpool including motorcycle
- 3rd June / Liverpool 18:45 - 2130 Douglas
- 10 June / Douglas 01:30 - 04:15 Liverpool
- 6 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Rutland Hotel, Douglas or 4* Claremont Hotel Douglas
- Breakfasts throughout
- Grandstand Ticket to one day of racing
- Hospitality Upgrade - 1-day Classic VIP tickets Gains all day access to the VIP Club hospitality suite including complimentary bar, breakfast and gourmet hot & cold buffet. The suite is located trackside in Glencrutchery road, near the iconic TT grandstand. The VIP pass also grants access to the Classic TT paddock. - £350.00 per person.
Prices highlighted were accurate at time of quoting and are subject to change until contracted. For an accurate quotation please contact us.