Make an Enquiry
The US Masters is one of the most prestigious events on the sporting calendar. The Masters tournament is one of the four major championships in professional Golf played annually in the first week of April. Unlike other major championships, the Masters is played annually at the same location, the pristine Augusta National Golf Club. The famed course contains features that are known around the world such as Amen Corner, Raes Creek and Eisenhower Tower and always brings out the best (and worst!) of the world’s elite. The field of players is smaller than other major championships allowing you, the spectator, to witness the best of the best compete for the famed green jacket and title of Masters Champion.
PACKAGE 1 - PRACTICE ROUNDS 2nd – 5th April 2017
3-night hotel, flight and ticket package based at the 4* Marriott Columbia. Prices from £3295 per person based on twin sharing rooms.
- Return direct flights from London Heathrow to Charlotte, North Carolina inclusive of baggage and taxes
- 3 nights at the 4* Marriott Columbia
- General admission tickets to Monday and Tuesday practice rounds
- Airport transfers
- Daily transfers to Augusta national
- Breakfasts throughout
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Daily maid and linen service
- Official tournament ticket holder for use during the tournament and to keep as a memento
- All service and local taxes
- Personalised travel pack with tournament information, maps, recommended restaurants, shopping and sightseeing information.
Prices highlighted were accurate at time of quoting and are subject to change until contracted. For an accurate quotation please contact us.
Our Hand Picked Accommodation Options
4* Columbia Marriott Downtown Hotel
Located near the University of South Carolina and in the vibrant downtown area, the Columbia Marriott Hotel welcomes guests to experience one of the best hotels in Columbia, SC. The spacious Marriott Columbia is just minutes from popular destinations. The largest downtown Columbia, SC hotel offers a concierge level lounge, and a convenient location near state capitol. Guest rooms and suites feature plush beds, flat panel televisions and warm décor offering the perfect Columbia, SC lodging experience